Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

An Insight about My Social Initiatives

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kumargoelguruji Socialactivistpune <onemanarmyindia@ymail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 11:20 AM


My Dear Well Wisher
and
The Citizen of India,
 
 
JaiHind...!!!
 
 
At the outset, kindly accept my GREETINGS of the Day... ... ... !!! !!! !!!
 
 
I am pleased to enclose herewith an attachment for your kind perusal, which is self explanatory and which shall provide your good self a complete insight about me and my various Social Initiatives undertaken by me for the uplift and education of the underprivileged and poor but meritorious Xth Standard onwards students.
 
 
Your good self is hereby earnestly requested to kindly spare your 10 minutes only and read the attached file with your full concentration and mail me your comments and/or suggestions, if any, to further improve my social working for the sole benefits of the Students / Citizens of India.
 
 
I earnestly APPEAL your good self to kindly come forward and contribute your financial support generously for the noble cause and inform me about your intentions to participate in my Social Initiatives by mail for further information.
 
 
Kindly further note that I am also available on facebook under the same mail ID, where my personal information / bio-data includes the same contents of the file attached herewith. You are also requested to send me either your friend request or subscribe me to get good thoughts, quotes, informative and knowledge addition fotos, etc.
 
 
Kindly acknowledge and confirm.
 
MeBless...!!!
 
VandeMataram...!!!
 
 
Sd/- 13082012: 11-20 Hrs. IST
 
 
KumarGoelGuruJi:Pune:
Senior Social Activist, Yogacharya
and The Brigadier of
OneManArmy:India:
 
Voice+Text: 24x7:
 
+91 97 6224 6868
+91 72 7662 5949
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment