GSTN have modified few aspects of GSTR 3B filing with effect from today. While Filing the GSTR 3B , it is prompting the same.
Following Changes have been done to the GSTR 3B online filing process by GSTN,
1) User will have to Fill either CGST or SGST/UGST amount, other taxes columns will get auto filled.
2) User can now save the Form on confirming details filled in the Table. You can fill balance details later.
3) User can Preview Form or download it for cross verifying saved details in any table(s) anytime.
4) For freezing the details and to know the liability, submit option is not required now.
5) Changes in any table can be made before making payment towards liabilities.
6) Once you proceed to payment, you can also see details of existing balances in cash and credit ledgers (Table 6.1 – Payments Table).
7) System suggested Tax Credit (ITC) is already filled for discharging liability. Be aware, it is only suggestion. You can edit the same before finalizing the Return.
8) Once you confirm ITC and cash utilization for payment of tax liability in Payments Table, system does automatic calculation for shortfall in cash ledger.
9) Once you are Ok with shortfall, System will generate pre-filled challan for shortfall and navigate to payments option.
10) Once you make online payment, system will navigate back to Payments Table.
11) You can Track Return status as well as download the Return from through Track Return Status functionality available at your dashboard.