Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

I. T. Dept Invites Applications From CA’s For Carrying Out S. 142(2A) Special Audit

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: editor@itatonline.org <itatonline.org@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 14, 2012 at 1:29 PM
Subject: Message from EGroup of SolapurCAs I. T. Dept Invites Applications From CA's For Carrying Out S. 142(2A) Special Audit
To: editor@itatonline.org


 

Dear Subscriber,


I. T. Dept Invites Applications From CA's For Carrying Out S. 142(2A) Special Audit



The Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Pune has invited applications from qualified Chartered Accountants/firms of CAs for empanelment to carryout Special Audit u/s 142(2A) of the I.T.Act, 1961. The remuneration for the Special Audit is governed by Rule 14B of the I.T.Rules, 1962


(Click Here To Read More)


Regards,


Editor,


itatonline.org

---------------------

Latest:

An End To The Loot In the Name of "Haj Subsidy"



No comments:

Post a Comment