Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Analysis on Companies Bill 2012 [1 Attachment]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nandkishore Hegde <hegdenandkishore@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:37 PM

 
[Attachment(s) from Nandkishore Hegde included below]

Dear colleagues,
 
With the code of the conduct having been lifted, I am now back to fulfill my promise of trying to share as much as material that I can with all of you.
Please find an analysis of the Companies Bill 2012 prepared by my colleague Mehul Modi.
Trust you will find it useful.
In case you have any queries, please feel free to reach out to me and I shall get back to you as soon as possible.
 
Best regards
N.C.Hegde
 
 

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from Nandkishore Hegde

1 of 1 File(s)

Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment