Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Few words in appreciation of Shri. Shriniwas Joshi ji

Dear Friends,

I had an opportunity to work with CA. Shriniwas Joshi ji for two terms in WIRC. I found him very dedicated person and always ready for every work assigned to him.

For me he is one of iconic personality while working in ICAI. Person with lion heart and unanimously accepted, even by his opponents. An enemy less person.

Everyone here felt sorry on elimination of Joshi sir as CCM candidate. Even CCM from other region felt sad for this result. The CCM present here stated that, since last 3 years he worked very hard for ICAI examinations department.

I believe that, he will continue to serve the betterment of the profession. 

My sincere salute for such great personality. 


 
Regards,
-------
CA.C.V.PAWAR
0253-2319641. M-9423961209

INDIAN CA - NURTURED IN INDIA, GROOMED FOR THE WORLD

No comments:

Post a Comment