Pages

Friday, December 25, 2015

Thank you very much friends/ readers.....

I'm very Happy that, I have got very good friends, readers during last few days! 

I always try to reach to as many peoples, as I can....  It's may passion.

There had been lot of delays in between for updating you.... Some time unintentional errors which might have disturbed you.... Hope you won't mind. 

I had given exit poll about the probable candidate on  16/12/2012 on this blog. I'm happy that, except few exceptions,  the ultimate result arrived as per the predication. I could not predict the exist of Neel and entry of Shilpa.

This blog has crossed the mark of 5 lakhs visitors today and 1 lakhs visit since last 1 weeks.

Thank you very much for all your appreciation......




Regards,
-------
CA.C.V.PAWAR

No comments:

Post a Comment